Spotlight on Tèrra Aventura « a new generation treasure hunt »
Tèrra Aventura is a growing phenomenon in the world of tourism that already attracted 1,700,000 players in 2019 !
It is an original geocaching activity in Nouvelle-Aquitaine for everyone !
Tèrra Aventura is above all a thrilling universe that allows you to discover the heritage and resources of Sud Vienne Poitou, territory labeled country of art and history.
Will You be ready to become Tèrr’adventurers?
The 100 % free application offers fun walks surrounded by nature or in charming villages, it guides you step by step to remarkable points, nice views, unusual passages ... where puzzles are asked. If all the answers are right, it will lead you to the treasure, the coveted Holy Grail called “the cache”. This “cache” contains Poï'z, collectible personified badges ! The quest is so exciting that even the smallest forget the number of kilometers traveled !
With the App nothing could be easier !
You just have to download the free application translated into several languages and create an account. The app will open doors to more than 400 trails.
All trails have a specific map that gives an estimated time, indications on the difficulty of the terrain, the difficulty of questions, information about the circuit: accessibility (bike, stroller...), theme, location.
You don’t have a smartphone ? Don’t worry, a roadmap is available at the Tourist Office.
Sud Vienne Poitou Trails
Already 4 trails in Sud Vienne Poitou have been released in 2019, with nearly 20,000 adventurers who came especially to our territory to conquer the POI'z ! A real success !
Morthemer Trail (Valdivienne)
In Morthemer, the brave knight Zéroïk accompanies you in this charming medieval village. Always dressed in his coat of mail and his faithful sword, Zéroïk guides you and supports you in The Curse of the Golden Lady, an epic quest. A true legend of the village of Morthemer, from distant times, the Hundred Years’ War !
Zetoulu received a book, his biography, but he does not know who send it. This novelist from Montmorillon needs adventurers to help her to reveal her identity ! This literature lover is curious to know who put pen to paper to write this beautiful biography. The author has left several clues in his work, which will lead you to different points of The “Cité de l’Écrit et des Métiers du Livre”. Will you be able to unmask Zetoulu’s secret admirer?
Zilex has found a rather nice shelter near Lussac - les-Châteaux, in this Mecca of prehistory. She moved into a cave really close to the Museum of Prehistory, caves and rock shelters. She wants to make changes and would like to bring a little decorative touch. She offers you to do a Paleo-Deco internship with her.
L’Isle-Jourdain Le Vigeant Trail
Something bad happened in L'isle-Jourdain / Le Vigeant, the ninth arch of the famous viaduct exploded. This has to be solved quickly. Who better than Zouti to find a solution ? Zouti, is the POI'z of the situation! Zouti proposes materials, tools and a lot of technique. This expert is part of the new Z'engineers.
- Always download data and keep checking the map of the course at home !
On site, even without a network, the application and GPS will work. The app is available 24 hours a day !
- Go where the wind blows means to wear at least a good pair of shoes, a backpack and a bottle of water !
- On the trail, respect the environment. You can also collect waste to get the zecolo badge at the Tourist Office, this Poï'z rewards the adventurers with eco-citizen gestures.
- When you discover the cache: keep a low profile ! Collect a maximum of 1 badge per person, note the mystery word written on the book and post a comment to validate the circuit.
- In return you can leave a small personal item in the bottle, a team badge and also write a word in the log book.
- Always think about putting the bottle back in its place !
- If the GPS coordinates of the treasure are displayed in red or orange, before using your joker : reread all the questions carefully. The Puzzles are sometimes very twisted, so be observant and focus on the course !
The POI'z deserve it !
- Something wrong ? Please inform the Tourist Office.